Saturday, July 12, 2008

How you as a teacher will be learning?

A teacher who uses technology in his or her classroom is a brave and creative teacher. As a teacher, technology will allow me to learn wherever I want. I can always prepare the content for my teaching anytime. Besides, technology introduces me to other resources that I can use in my teaching. Instead of using traditional teaching aids such as cue cards, picture cards, word cards and etc, I can use animation, video clips, e-book and etc. These types of resources are more interesting and attractive especially to the primary school students. The teaching will be more exciting and attract students’ interest and sustain their interest towards the teaching and learning process. Moreover, through the use of technology, I can find out new approaches that can be used in teaching such as silent way, audio-lingual method, total physical response and etc.

No comments: