Wednesday, August 13, 2008

SMARTBOARD..

Technology has become an important thing for teachers.
Teacher can use technology to make the teaching and learning become more meaningful and interactive. SMARTBOARD, an interactive whiteboard that can make students engage in learning, interact in learning. Using this interactive tool, teachers can involve their students in the learning as teachers can design many interactive activities using smartboard. This tool is very user friendly, students can write on it, drag things from it, and so on. The archive in this technology being very helpful for teachers. it provides colourful pictures, interesting videos, animations and etc that can help teachers to design teaching and learning activities which have the quality.

Before this, I don't really like this tool very much because I did not know how to handle it. But, with the latest version software from smart technologies, I think that I have to learn and be comfortable with this tool because it is very useful for teachers.

Guess I have to learn and explore more on the software so that I will be more comfortable when using it.

No comments: