Monday, September 22, 2008

Lots of things have been overlooked...

This week, we have to choose the best product from our group to be presented to the class. Mine is not the best product, we decide to choose from others. This presentations really helps me a lot to evaluate my own product. There are some products which are good only need some improvement and some really need to think again of their products.
Comments from Prof, tutors and friends for the products that have been presented are really helpful for me to consider and think of my product.
There are lots of think that need to be improved. It is true that, why we need to use the IWB if the activities that we design can be done and presented in the paper...I really need to think the suitablity of my activities with the tools and software from the IWB in order to be able to prepare an interactive lesson.
It means that tehre are still lots of work to do..next week is the due date..Chayok!!

No comments: